Do you love working with people, have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing personality and a passion for recreation? We want to meet you!
Our Recreation Team has various Recreation Customer Service Positions available within our facilities:
Our Customer Service Staff:
- Promote and sell all programs, memberships and services available at all Recreation facilities
- Maintain all promotional material for the facility
- Work in compliance with Cash Handling procedures. Accept payment for and process program registrations and membership sales; balance cash and end of shift deposits/floats
- Perform administrative tasks (i.e. attendance, preparation, Injury and Incident Reports etc.)
- Attend team meetings and training sessions
- Assist in providing a clean, healthy, safe environment for the program and ensure equipment is stored as required
- Immediately report incidents to the Recreation Coordinator or designate
Candidates for these positions will have the following training and skills:
- Current Standard First Aid with CPR- C
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office). Familiarity with Perfect Mind would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Satisfactory passing of a vulnerable sector check, and proof of qualifications will be required of any successful candidate(s) for these positions.
The Town is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. If your application requires accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (905) 584-2272 Ext. 4738.
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.